Sunday, June 14, 2009

A New Start

OK. So I've decided to blog. Strange, but true. I created this blog as just a way to put up some photos and a bit of info for the grandparents last year. But, the grandparents don't really know about the internet. (If you happen to be reading this my favorite in-law parents, much love- this site's for you.)

This blog has been getting dusty for a while, which made me start thinking, maybe I should blog, maybe I'll be a blogger. I admit I thought it a little weird in the past, but it is a way to let people check out what's going on in your life, and I figure it may be good for me to keep a little record of our happenings. Enjoy if you happen to read!

4 comments:

Courtenay said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Mindy! Glad you've joined!!!!

Chad and Stacey said...

Hey Mindy! I'm glad I have your link now...I'll check your blog out all the time. You're kids are getting so big and cute!!

Tolan said...

Hi Mindy. Nice blog. I'll stop by from time to time to check out the latest. Jodi is coming home today.

Leslie said...

Hi, Mindy! We put your blog in our favorites, and we will check it out all the time! We love keeping up to date with all the cousins & families! Leslie Guthrie