Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hair Tales

A few years ago my hair was the shortest I had ever cut it, about here:



Then I started growing it long, and I wondered how long I could get it for a nice donation. I got here:



I don't know how women get it to their waist. It was already getting in the way of things. The kids kept sitting on it, Michael pulled out a chunk when he took Ander from my arms, I found apple stickers hanging out, one day I walked out to get the mail and came back with a spider dangling from the end. It was time to cut...



There it is. A done deal. I was wimpy in the moment and didn't go as short as before, but now that I made the first step, I'm ready for the second.

I may even go to the length Michael sported in college:




That's seriously him,

awesome.

Yes, I'm here to see Dr. Walker...

3 comments:

lindygirl said...

Love this post. Especially Michael's picture. It made me laugh out loud. Your hair is adorable.

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Awesome. These pictures are worth thousands of words! You look great!

dockters said...

Whoa! That's a side of Dr. Walker I didn't expect to see. Hilarious!

I love your hair, by the way. It looks great!