Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And the gender is...


We are officially announcing that we have unofficially decided the baby will be a girl, 50 percent chance it's a boy, but we are sticking with a girl. Michael and I found a vacant ultra sound room over the weekend. We are pretty confident we found the bladder, and we moved down a bit...it was all a blob to me really. I think I'll take a white outfit to the hospital, but I'm only coming up with girl names. If it is a boy, poor guyser may come home without a name. I haven't done any prep work, but with just a few weeks to go I better start cracking. I've got my to do list written up at least...

1 comment:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Woohoo! We'd be thrilled for you to have a little girl...or boy! :) How fun that you got to try the ultrasound machine out on your own. We are excited to hear the final results.