Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

Kynlee has been doing a lot of Harry Potter reading lately. She's pretty into it right now, and she's trying to convince me to do an elaborate birthday party. I felt like I was taking Hogwart school pictures of her.

Easton told me he wanted to be a potion master. Not a Potter style -although he really likes Snape- but more realistic. I had to put down some rules because he keeps really mixing all our household ingredients for his experiments. In our next house, he would really like a laboratory. These tinted / nontinted flip up goggles were his pick.

Ander was Tigger, we had the hat and tail from a costume Lisa had made, so I just needed to come up with the middle part. He makes weapons out of the toys all day, so I'm just glad he did a non fighting thing. It helps me remember he's still a little boy.

I didn't do an official shoot of Maeleya, misplaced her hat on Halloween. Poor kid, fourth child only gets one picture and Kynlee's old costume. I'll make it up to you Maeleya, but you're a really cute ladybug.

Michael and I wore wigs. I'm not sure it's a good look.

Mmmm, this is a little better.

We trick or treated with cousins and friends and met up with more. It was a lot of fun, even though it was chilly.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Did you ever know my sis-in-law, Heather Hansen? She has done some amazing Harry Potter parties, like one for each book. She would be a great reference if you are serious about an HP party. Let me know if you need her email/phone #.

BTW, adorable children!

Unknown said...

awesome pics!