Monday, August 29, 2011

Talented Orphans


Our church ward had it's third annual talent show. I didn't think the Walkers would be represented, but it turned out Lisa got me to do a piano duet with her, Michael was asked to play his guitar for a family singing, and a couple of ladies put together a group of girls ages 5-7 to do It's a Hard Knock Life.

This was perfect for Kynlee's drama desire. I'm really glad the ladies had the idea and put in the time to practice, the girls had a lot of fun. We came up with the outfits. Kynlee's wearing an old second hand dress with some cover thing I came up with in my non sewing ways. Lisa (my sister) made a nice scratchy burlap jumper for Hadley, who wasn't totally excited after seeing Taya's -that is so cute it could be featured in a boutique. And check out Taya's face expression. It makes me laugh every time I look at it. I think these girls are too cute; they would be snagged up quick out of an orphanage.




Here's the movie production:

3 comments:

Angie said...

I would take all three of them home in a heartbeat!!! What a cute idea!!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

FANTASTIC! That was so great! My kids will love it! Great idea. So fun! Beautiful, talented orphans, for sure! :)

Richelle said...

Oh my goodness. that was so much fun to watch.