Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Circus Performance


Kynlee had an end-of-the-year school music performance. It was a circus theme. I think she felt at home on stage. A few months ago she informed us she wanted to be a child actress and to also sing on stage. (?!)
I see she is not taking after her mother who prefers to be closer to the shadows.


I came up with the hat and glasses, and she coordinated the rest. Somehow a 3T Minnie Mouse dress came out of storage to be her shirt. Here she is with her cousin, nice to have cousins in school.


In other news:



I told Ander to go upstairs to get his shoes on. He got as far as putting on a Blue's Clues hat,



then he insisted on wearing it to the grocery store... funny boy.

1 comment:

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Awesome! I love the pics! It makes us feel a little closer to you guys to see the updates and photos.

Thanks for the nice note on my blog! Been a long 2 years but I am so grateful for life! :) Love ya!