Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tangled

Kynlee loved the movie Tangled. After she watched it, she discovered if she used my baby wrap thing I had made a while back, it could look like long hair. At first they just used it indoors for pretend games. The boys would climb up it to rescue her or she would use it to rescue them. It didn't take too long though for her to get the idea to shimmy up trees and neighbors' playsets with it. A favorite has been to swing on our pergola beams. As long as I don't discover her sitting on top of the pergola again...

I admit I got a new camera and keep thinking of things to take pictures of.








(Don't worry, it's not wrapped around her neck)

Just the other day Michael was grumbling about the hair "Can't we stop her from swinging around with that." I think it's just another Kynlee thing. We can't stop them all. Easton plays video games, and Kynlee... climbs large wooden structures with yards of fabric.

5 comments:

lindygirl said...

I love it! How creative.

Richelle said...

She is super creative. How fun is that. however, I won't be showing my kids this post, they are climbers.

Angie said...

She is so funny!!!! What a great little girl she is, and one not to be messed with!

Jodi Orgill Brown said...

Fantastic. She should win an award for her creativity! :) Love ya.

Ashley said...

Who knew the baby wrap would hold not only a baby but a big girl too! You should market it as a two for one deal :)