Saturday, May 21, 2011

Soccer Season

We are in soccer season right now. Here's for all the out-of-state grandparents who wish they could go to their practices and games -highlight videos coming next month. AND this is for their dad- we haven't seen him since 2010, four days to board certification!!

Kynlee is on her 5th session and Easton's on his 4th. Kynlee has come a long way from just doing cartwheels on the field, and Easton's age is really getting the moves down. As with all new things, I used to have to drag Easton to practice- then five minutes into it he'd be all smiles. I'm so glad this season he actually looked FORWARD to it, he even gave his soccer ball a kiss.

Kynlee picks up on everything we stick her in quickly and loves it. Her only fault might be she is a bit overly energetic at times. I think she's crippled a couple of players. When she hits you it's a wall of muscle (I've experienced this, she has more muscle than I ever will) and Kynlee always bounces right back up while the other lays in a heap. More than once, she has told me after practice in a sad voice, "I think I accidentally hurt someone today."








Ten years from now I can see the girls admiring my cute soccer boy. I don't want them to actually talk to him, but they can admire from the sidelines.

No comments: